Saturday, August 22, 2009

Lazy me...

Ar... I am really lazy to write blogs...because I've see my friends blog, it is too~~~panjang! Aiyo, I have no time to see their blogs, but I am pandai! I see faster! cepat!!! After into the new school, I am very scared of H1N1! Too many ppl dead! So I don't want come to school...(p/s: not I don't want go, is my mom don't let me go...)So, I didn't go to school! But Friday I go to school. Why? because ada ppl want me go to school, she said she is boring! 555... I really don't want go to school, I like stay at home, and I think everyone does. I like stay at the computer and watch some taiwan drama, hear songs as long as I could, this is fantastic!

My father's friend(Uncle Wong) help my father fix a thing that is called' wireless'...I have nothing to say....

No comments:

Post a Comment